My dad is both wonderful and awful! but mostly wonderful. I will tell you the good and bad
- Our dad lets us travel around Australia.
- He dumps the toilet for us when it’s full.
- He usually lets us swim in places when its safe.
- He lets us read for ages in the night.
- He lets us try to catch fish for pets.
- He plays a lot with us.
- He lets us play on the ipad.
- He has given us our own ipod, kindle and camera.
- He lets us take photos in the night if its something special.
- He builds campfires.
- He usually lets us have a fire if there’s enough wood around.
? He upsets susan.
- His farts stink.
- When he and I play ball games, he doesn’t let me win.
- He makes us get up early.
- He tries to be strict about leaving places early.
- He sometimes makes himself bacon and eggs, or omelettes for brekky, but we have to have porridge.
- He prefers to cook dinner rather than letting me cook.
- He argues with me.
Those are the good and bad facts about my Dad. He’s usually good. I hope you like it.
And if you want to see what my sister Susan has said about my mum, check out Life and Views.